What is The Cornell Advantage?
- 90 years of experience
- World-class supply base located in Chicago
- Experience in wide array of products including highly complex parts
- Highly experienced and expert workforce
- Design assistance and optimization
- Short lead times
- Dependable delivery
- Consistent top quality
- Flexible capacity
- Continous improvement culture
- Responsive customer service
- In-house tooling design and manufacturing
- Product traceability
- Globally cost-competitive
- Order quantity flexibility with customized delivery solutions
- Near-net and net forgings
- Metallurgical Consulting
- Made in USA
Cornell has an exceptional record of producing net, near-net and finished products to meet customers needs and specifications. We have been particularly successful in being able to forge pieces that were previously cast or machined from bar stock, as well as producing near-zero draft angles.
As a result, customers have been able to eliminate or significantly reduce machining times, eliminate costly production steps, reduce waste, and deliver a stronger, inexpensive and more reliable product.
Cornell Forge is located on the industrial side of Chicago. Our location provides us with endless access to resources to better fit each of our customer’s needs. Right outside our doorstep we have a magnitude of suppliers whose services vary from heat treating, machining, painting, lab testing and more. We are only a few blocks away from Chicago’s Midway Airport and are easily accessible from almost all major roadways.